This is me running 21k at the Run United 1 2013. Chip time = 03:12:17
My 21k target time for Run United 2 2013? 03:00:00
The game plan
1. Get enough sleep.
The body needs it to repair muscles and refresh the brain, so it can function properly the following day. Eight hours of sleep everyday is a must.
2. Stick to the training plan.
I think it’s important not to screw the training plan, or it’ll screw you. If there’s a scheduled run for the day, go for it. No excuses.
3. Eat well.
Less carbohydrates, more protein. Green vegetables, fresh fruits. No alcohol, no soda. Fresh drinking water. Everyday.
4. Take vitamins everyday.
I don’t like taking medicines but I’ve accepted the fact that I need to take supplements to help strengthen my immune system and help reach my body’s maximum potential. Now I take Enervon Activ everyday to fight stress and help boost my energy reserve.
Speaking of which, Unilab Active Health has this Enervon Activ Hydration Belt promo running until the last week of May. Good, yes? Let’s ditch the cups and go green.
- Promo is exclusive for registered 2013 Run United 2 participants.
- Buy 10 pieces of Enervon Activ at any of the authorized registration centers of Run United 2 (worth P120) and get the limited edition Active Health Hydration Belt for only P200 (includes 2 bottles X 180ml).
- Race bib number must be presented when availing the promo.
- Promo can be availed once per bib number only.
- Promo runs from April 22 to May 26, 2013 or until supplies last. So hurry!