White Flower Run 21K is now P900 only! Register now in any of the following Chris Sports outlets: Market! Market!, Mall of Asia, Glorietta, SM Annex, SM Mega Mall. Registration is until August 12, 2014 only. Part of the proceeds will go to HERO Foundation, Inc.
Register 10, Plus 1 for Free Promo is still ongoing. 10% discount is applicable when you present P180 worth of White Flower products proof of purchase.
White Flower Run 2014 Takbo Ng Kaunlaran is on August 17, 2014 at 34th street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
White Flower, that small bottle of cool oil, is taking up a new image. Jelma Philippines, Inc. says White Flower is more than the first aid oil for headaches and dizziness that we know. It can be used to massage sore muscles, providing comfort and quick relief.
To officially re-brand itself as a sports liniment, White Flower is staging a fun run on August 17, 2014 at 34th Street Bonifacio Global City.
Race Mechanics for 21K Race
1. Special Race Winners for 21K are:
a. King and Queen of the Hill – first to climb up Kalayaan fly-over
b. Sprint King and Queen – first to reach the 2k mark
c. 5K King and Queen – first to reach the 5k mark
d. 10K King and Queen – first to reach the 10k mark
e. 16K King and Queen – first to reach the 16k mark
2. There will be race marks along the 21k route for the special awards. There will be a marshal waiting to hand over the special mark medal for the participant who claims it first.
3. Once the special mark medal is handed over to the participant who reaches the mark other participants cannot claim it anymore.
4. 21k participants can only get one Special Award.
5. 21K participants who won the special awards must complete the whole race to claim their prize. They must turn over the medal at the finish line to the finish line judges and have their names recorded at the winners’ booth.
6. Participants will win special prizes from their specially marked awards.
7. In case of disputes participants must prepare a written report against other participants and must be signed by the race director. There will be a corresponding dispute fee of 500 Php.